O Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://oportal.board-directory.net

Welcome to the O Portal Forum Empty Welcome to the O Portal Forum

10/21/2012, 6:03 pm
Message form Al McAllister:

Hi friend. Welcome to the O Portal Forum.

We began in 2007 with "Ho'oponopono Cleaning Calls" through a Yahoo group started and moderated by Jude O'Hare. When she went on a sabbatical, she asked Bill Sample and I to take over the moderation. Since I had also started a Ho'oponopono forum in Brazilian portuguese that same year I invited participants from that forum to the cleaning calls now being done in a online conference room.

It was in these sessions that O Portal presented itself as a viable structure for effective cleaning of undesired behavior patterns, programming, conditioning. It was quite a finding based on root/grounding meditations. Although I tried keeping to Asara Lovejoy's The One Command protocol which I felt was the most agreeable to "western" sensibilities, the O Portal itself determined a different approach and understanding. So, O Portal is revelation. Each participant has the opportunity to access the true aspect of his Self. Alignment with this aspect happens through resonance, and with this the experience is personal and not transferable.

The Kingdom is within...

Lk 17: 20-21
Asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, he said in reply, "The coming of the kingdom of God cannot be observed, and no one will announce, 'Look, here it is,' or, 'There it is.' For behold, the kingdom of God is among you. [intra vos est; is within you]."

Al McAllister
Al McAllister
Admin

Welcome to the O Portal Forum Empty Re: Welcome to the O Portal Forum

12/8/2012, 5:29 pm
Hello friends,

We are now up to 17 registered users in this new forum, please participate with your questions or commentaries since this is helpful in increasing interest and accesses. You are pioneers for sure since you have made a decision to look at things from a different perspective, a new spiritual point of view.

You'll find more and more that this is a very helpful process that can be applied in any discipline that you favor, or use personally. As you move through the unveilings in the O Portal, more and more you understand how the "I am so" programs give meaning to things and how much this has limited your life.

O Portal is awareness of the Now, beyond the rational mind's efforts to quantify and qualify things. Allow it and you will be wonderfully rewarded, and surprised.

In the Peace of Being, where we Are, blessed be.

Al